PURCHASING PROPERTY "OFF THE PLAN"
Purchasing property prior to completion or "off the plan" is well worth considering for various reasons:
- A purchaser may have another property to sell, and buying "off the plan" provides the opportunity to market and sell this property before they have to settle on the new one.
- Potential price increases can be avoided by securing the new property in advance at a fixed price.
- Purchasing "off the plan" also allows the astute buyer to choose a favored property within a development and avoid the risk that it will not be available when the building is complete.
- House and land package buyers can save a considerable amount of money in NSW government stamp duty as they buy the land from the developer and pay the stamp duty on this amount however the building contract is with an unrelated company and does not attract duty.
- Developers like to sell this way as it limits their financial exposure by reducing the interest bill for holding costs.
- "Off the plan" purchasers at Rainforest Ridge Ballina
are offered the opportunity to customise
and individualise their property and choose items such
as carpets and other fittings and fixtures to
suit their own taste. (Naturally, charges will apply
where items of additional cost to the builder are
Deposit Bonds – make “off the Plan” purchasing affordable
Kovalan Pty Ltd the Rainforest Ridge developers will allow potential purchasers to provide a "Deposit Bond" to cover the 10% deposit when exchanging the contract. This is an inexpensive insurance bond, similar to a bank guarantee and allows people with an asset backing but without ready cash to buy "off the plan". The actual 10% deposit is not due until the final settlement takes place. Many Insurance companies and banks will provide Deposit Bonds.
RAINFOREST RIDGE - AN ASTUTE INVESTMENTUn-repeatable Opportunity
There will never be a comparable development in Ballina as there is no similar land suitable for residential zoning within the urban limits. (It is almost impossible to find a vacant block of land in East Ballina).Winner of the Northern Rivers Urban Design Award
Since the award's inception "Rainforest Ridge" is the only development to ever be awarded the highest distinction in Urban Design (Commercial) by the Northern Rivers Regional Development Board, the coveted "Award for Design Excellence"What an Incredible Location !!
- 2.86 Hectares of land with perfect Northerly aspect.
- Right in the middle of the best residential area on the Far North Coast.
- A beautiful rainforest with stream and ponds on site.
- Bounded by an environmentally protected crown land reserve.
- Challenging championship golf course across the road.
- Shielded from ocean salt spray by a ridge.
- Magnificent beaches less than 1 Klm away.
- World renowned iconic surfing locations only a few minutes drive.
- Major shopping centres and district hospital less than 3 Klm’s distant.
- Regional Jet Airport (Ballina-Byron Gateway Airport) 10 minutes from your door.
- Byron Bay only 20 minutes away.Byron Bay next door
Byron Bay is a vibrant town famous world wide for it's beaches and popular with tourists. Byron Bay is home to a huge array of restaurants and other business' catering for people's lifestyle needs. On the down side Byron Bay can be overcrowded at times and does not have the infrastructure and services that Ballina has developed. Many locals consider Byron Bay a better place to visit than to live in. It is a comfortable 20 Minutes drive along the beautiful and scenic coast road from "Rainforest Ridge" to Byron Bay. What a bonus to be able to enjoy all that Byron Bay has to offer and then be able to come home to the security and convenience of beautiful East Ballina. For those interested in surfing most of the world famous and Iconic surfing spots for which the Far North Coast is noted are actually located between East Ballina and Lennox Head and are only minutes from Rainforest Ridge.No Age Limits – Current owners range from 33 to 87
There are no age limits on purchasers. The common link among existing owners is their choice to live a quality fulfilling lifestyle. The menial chores associated with conventional housing such as lawn-mowing and building maintenance are carried out by others. Shared ownership of the rainforest conservation area, swimming pools, snooker room and gymnasium has provided "Rainforest Ridge" residents with exclusive access to high standard facilities, few private individuals could afford.
All homes and apartments in Rainforest Ridge Ballina
real estate have spacious living areas and 3 bedrooms
suitable for families or "empty nesters".
There are no covenants on the purchase of property in “Rainforest Ridge” for investment. The character and class of the development has encouraged “owner/occupiers” to be the major residents however there are some outstanding reasons to consider purchase of property for investment.
To date some have purchased and are renting their property until they themselves are ready to move in. The quality of their tenant is assured by compliance with the “code of behavior” required in the community plan and as the property is among the very best on the market, rentals around the upper level in the local market are being charged. Huge growth in Local Infrastructure
The recent opening of the new expressway has dramatically reduced commuting times to the Gold Coast and Brisbane and increased investor interest in the area. Approximate driving times are normally 1 hour to the Gold Coast and 2 hours to Brisbane. New supermarkets and shopping centres opening in 2006 confirm Ballina as the established commercial hub for the region.
Ballina Shire is predicted to maintain it’s momentum as one of the fastest growth areas in Australia